Intellectual Property Rights
The copyrights to this Website and any text, images, videos, music, sounds, and other works published on this Website (hereinafter, the “Content”) belong to TRYT or third parties. Except as otherwise permitted under the Copyright Act, any act of using the Content (including reproduction, public transmission, transfer, distribution, reprinting, and adaptation) without the copyright holder’s permission is prohibited under the Copyright Act. So, please contact TRYT and obtain permission in advance. Please note that if any of the Content you wish to use contains portraits or works, trademarks, etc. of third parties, or if TRYT determines the use is inappropriate, TRYT may refuse such use.
In addition, any and all rights to the trade names, trademarks, and logos of TRYT, its group companies, or any other companies, etc. used on this Website are protected by the Trademark Act, the Unfair Competition Prevention Act, and other applicable laws. These trade names, trademarks and logos may not be used without the permission of TRYT, its group companies, or any other companies, etc. concerned.
No information published on this Website shall constitute a solicitation to purchase or sell shares or bonds of TRYT or its group companies. We ask that you make final investment decisions at your own discretion and responsibility.
Furthermore, this Website may publish plans, prospects, and other information pertaining to future business performance, etc. of TRYT or its group companies for the convenience of investors and other visitors. However, the information is based on forecasts made by TRYT at the time of disclosure of such information, and actual business performance may differ from the forecasts due to factors such as economic conditions. Please therefore refrain from relying only on such information. In addition, even in cases where changes have occurred in the factors that may affect the forecasts, TRYT or its group companies shall be under no obligation to revise and disclose the revised forecasts on this Website.
TRYT shall accept no responsibility for the currency, accuracy, certainty, usefulness, timeliness, or completeness of information published on this Website. TRYT also makes no warranties whatsoever that no functional disruptions or errors will occur to this Website and that this Website and its server are free of computer viruses or other harmful mechanisms. Nor shall TRYT indemnify against any damage arising from the use of this Website.
TRYT shall also not assume any liability for the content of any other websites linked to this Website.
Even in cases where TRYT assumes liability for damage caused to you by the use of this Website, its liability shall be limited to direct and ordinary damages unless there is no willful misconduct or gross negligence on the part of TRYT.
In using this Website, you are prohibited from engaging in any of the following acts.
- Any act that causes disadvantage or damage to, infringes on the property or privacy of, or defames the character or trustworthiness of TRYT, its group companies or any third parties, or any act that is likely to constitute any of the foregoing
- Any act that is contrary, or likely to be contrary, to public policy
- Any criminal act, any act that leads to a crime, or any act that is likely to constitute any of the foregoing
- Any act of making a false statement or notification, such as registering another person’s email address
- Any business activity, any act intended for profit, or any act intended for making preparations for any of the foregoing
- Any act that uses or supplies, or is likely to use or supply, harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Any act that violates, or is likely to violate, laws, laws and regulations, and/or ordinances
- Any other acts that TRYT determines inappropriate
Governing Law and Jurisdiction